What is wood therapy and how does it work?
This procedure uses anatomically-sculpted wooden implements to improve the body’s size and proportions while advancing overall health.
The treatment area (areas of muscle, fat and cellulite) is intensely manipulated with wooden tools. This added pressure promotes the breakdown of fat and fibrous cellulite so that it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins through the lymphatic system. As these toxins are released, it jumpstarts the metabolism, which burns fat. The manipulation also assists in breaking down stubborn pockets of cellulite, helping to shrink bulges and smooth out orange-peel like dimples in the skin.
What are the benefits?
- 100% All-Natural and Non-Invasive
- Loosens Tight, Restricted Muscles
- Stimulates Lymphatic Drainage
- Eliminates Toxins
- Speeds Metabolism
- Breaks Down Cellulite
- Burns Fat
- Tones, Tightens and Reduces Circumference
What areas respond best to Wood Therapy?
- Reduces the “Muffin Top” around the Upper Hips
- Reduces “Saddlebags” on the Thighs
- Slims the Waist
- Defines Arms and Legs
- Firms Thighs and Bottom
- Reduces Back and Stomach Fat