Introducing CBD Facials! You can purchase CBD as an add-on to your facial service. We will use our line of approved CBD products to enhance your skin treatment.
**Please Note These Products Are Not Marijuana and Will Not Induce a Psychoactive State**
What is CBD and is it Safe?
CBD is an cannabinoid derived from hemp that is safe and benign. It is even well tolerated and safe at high doses. This is an isolated CBD molecule that is obtained through fractional distillation. This is a solvent-free way to get a pharmaceutical CBD product free of THC. The products are always below .3% THC. So it is still legal in all 50 states.
What are the Benefits?
- Antiemetic — reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant — suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic — combats psychosis disorders
- Anxiolytic/Antidepressant — combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer — combats tumor and cancer cells
- Antioxidant — combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-inflammatory — combats inflammatory disorders
Why CBD in Skin Care?
- Cell Proliferation — helps regulate cutaneous cell growth
- Regulated Sebum Production — helps combat oily skin
- Anti-inflammatory — helps controls skin inflammation and acne
- Antioxidant — rids skin of free radicals and has neuroprotective properties
- Improved Skin Health — helps repair fibroblast and elastin matrix for more youthful looking skin