What is Microdermabrasion and How Does it Work?
- A minimally invasive procedure that uses a slightly abrasive instrument to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells at the surface.
- By removing cells from your outermost layer of skin, microdermabrasion promotes new cells to regenerate more quickly than they would ordinarily. The result is skin that looks firmer, more toned, and more youthful.
What are the Benefits?
- Brighter complexion.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines.
- Evened out skin tone.
- Reduced appearance of dark spots/hyperpigmentation.
- Cleaned-out pores.
- Reduced appearance of scarring.