What is BB Glow?
- a semi-permanent foundation procedure
- achieve glowing, radiant skin
- 3-5 treatments
- lasting up to 6 months
- visible wrinkle improvement
- Lighten and even skin tone
- reduce appearance of freckles/discoloration of the skin
- Acne scars and age spots
What are the benefits?
- Instant hydration
- Skin lightening
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Plumps skin
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of pores & skin discoloration
- Restores even skin tone & radiant complexion
- Doesn’t rub or wash off!
- Won’t clog pores!
- Great for covering rosacea!
- It’s great for your skin! The infused BB serum has many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy!
Our BB Glow Treatment Includes 3 Services:
LED Light Therapy
- Carboxy Therapy: Carboxy gel is applied onto your skin and followed with an activating fabric masque. It will start bubbling and the client will feel heat, tingling, and a prickly sensation. This is your skin producing oxygen and is a natural reaction. Carboxy therapy helps to plump the skin, improves elasticity and wrinkles, and assists in getting rid of toxins. It will help to lighten and whiten the skin.
- BB Glow Microneedling: BB Glow Microneedling is a procedure where we microneedle a pigmented serum into the skin. This serum…
- gives instant coverage
- minimizes the appearance of pores and smoothes wrinkles
- even skin tone
- has hyaluronic acid to plump the skin even more and give a radiant glow, as well as vitamin C to treat hyperpigmentation and freckles
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- stimulate collagen production
- general redness and inflammation
- reduces the appearance of sun damage
- increases new tissue growth
How many treatments are needed?
To maximize the effectiveness of BB Glow, it’s recommended that you start with a series of 3-5 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks.
After the initial series, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 4 months or longer. With proper maintenance, the effect can last even longer.