What is it and how does it work?
Photorejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment that utilizes intense pulsed light (IPL), lasers or photodynamic therapy to improve the appearance of the skin. It can transform red, blotchy, sun-damaged skin into an even, more radiant complexion. It helps reduce and treat common skin problems such as melasma, brown spots, liver spots, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea.
What are the benefits?
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and skin redness, creating an even and fairer complexion
- Makes the skin appear more radiant and youthful
- Helps reduce or eliminate wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
- Assists in the healing of acne breakouts
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria to minimize the occurrences of breakouts
- Increases blood circulation in the target area while reducing inflammation
Helps speed up the healing process after invasive cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels